Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Howl

I howl at the moon
That lone sphere
Pulling me towards it
As it turns
showing more of itself
night after night
So do I. .. prowling
nearer and nearer
The tender ones
Not to snap and snip at young fresh blood
Not for taste or to whet that appetite
But
For love
To love
And be loved
To father young ones like me
To carry on my terrible fantastic legacy
Now I am amongst a few
Misunderstood
By the monsters
Who think me one instead
I bite to create
And they will too
And none will be left but us
To roam
To dream
To be
-----------
The frankenstein condition
That the other be the monster
That beauty be defined by the majority
That the right to live with dignity be accorded accordingly
And that to supercede this system one becomes the monster everyone sees
One seeks to find love in like  and create alike
The monster seeks a bride
Wasn't going to do this prompt don't really like urban legends not sure vhf the were wolf counts? But here I try anyway.
Who could love a creature
Like me
But another beautiful aberation

No comments:

Post a Comment