Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Singpowrimoday8: !,. $&()*

Hey!
Prompt
Use 10 emoticons
Use !*(),.&$
This is crazy!
Can't think in @#$/** symbols
Mind games & whatnots. ..
Battling spell check...
(This is how we think though) .
1am
1 year old wants milk
Bawls yells screams cries
#$@/**^ "#@!!
(There goes a bit of my sleep
My youth trailing after it mournfully )
4am
4 year old wants to be scratched
(Grating like a scratched record in my ear)
"My leg itches. I'm scared. I can't sleep.
The #$$/@&* 4 am litany of ills afflicting a 4 year old ..
(There goes my sleep again ... my youth trailing even further in its wake)
6 am
6 year old wants to cry but controls herself
Time for school at ungodly hours
5 more minutes
5 more
5 more
I?#$@/% ¥*;!  I need to wake her up NOW
( and so the madness continues)
We sleep to wake
And wake the sleeping
I bid farewell to my youth
As I embrace
The youthfulness of my kids
Good night / good morning .

No comments:

Post a Comment