Wednesday, April 8, 2015

what if...

what if
no one reads what I write
will I fade away into nothingness

what if
no one likes what I write
will my writing not then matter

what if
only I like what I write
then I write for myself
and that matters

it matters not whether I write well or not
it matters that I write
It matters not whether people see what I write or like what I write
it matters that I actually managed to write every day to a prompt

writing is exercise
exercise for the brain
everyone had to start somewhere

I am not part of that writing community
not yet
not sure if ever

I write under a pseudonym
for I fear being judged
or lauded just coz I'm a friend
I fear my heart being looked into
my feelings read and analysed
my inner being exposed

with such fears
can I ever write

well I can write
whether I show it to anyone at all
is a question that can be answered
later

No comments:

Post a Comment